Why choose this course?
- The Customer Experience Excellence Course has been designed by Lynn Hunsaker, CCXP, CXPA Authorised Training Provider, CXPA Board Member, Adjunct professor at University of California Santa Cruz Silicon Valley Extension.
- Most people have certain customer experience specialties in their career background. What you need to succeed is a solid understanding of the full spectrum of customer experience competencies. This course focusses on CXPA’s (Customer Experience Professionals Association) body of knowledge (six competencies), best practices, supporting tools, methodologies and frameworks.
- This course is designed to fit into your busy schedule through its delivery options, full day or consecutive weekly ½ day sessions giving you the opportunity to reflect and apply learnings in the workplace as you progress though the course.
- We utilise a blended learning methodology. Lynn will deliver the course via live webinar withAnita Siassios facilitating onsite. Course materials will then be available online for 12 months (refer to Course Inclusions below).
- You will extend your professional network with other CX leaders across industries locally and internationally.
Customer Experience Excellence Course
No pre-requisites, although we recommend a growth mindset with a passion and tenacity for improving the experiences of customers and the people who serve them.
This course is suitable for:
- Experienced CX practitioners aiming to validate their mastery and are working towards obtaining CXPA’s internationally recognized certification (CCXP). Learn about the CCXP
- Managers and students who are new to the customer experience profession and want to quickly get a grip on the key competencies required to do their job well.
Upcoming Training Dates
Melbourne November 2020
Delivered over 2 consecutive weeks
||9.00 am – 14.00 pm|
||9.00 am – 13.00 pm|
Stone & Chalk 710 Collins Street Docklands VIC 3008
$1375 (includes GST)
Coffee/tea & light brunch provided
Sydney October 2020
||9.00 am – 16.00 pm|
||9.00 am – 13.00 pm|
Wesley Mission Conference Centre
$1375 (includes GST)
Morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea provided
- Course handbook including supporting case studies, latest research papers and templates per competency.
- A competency topic mastery certificate is issued after you have completed the Topic Mastery scenario questions satisfactorily in each of the 6 modules, verbally or in writing.
- Access to all online course webinar content for 12 months.
- CX Myth-busters, succinct frameworks and success factors, exam practice questions, and topic mastery scenarios that will up-level your CX expertise and help you discern the best answer among several good options.
- Competency capability gap template and action plan for continued development.
- A PDF download of Michael Bartlett’s, CCXP “CCXP Exam Preparation” booklet containing 17 principles and 40 practice questions with detailed reasoning behind correct answer selection.
- Exclusive 12-month free membership to ClearAction Value Exchange a real-time online platform that personally tailors solutions to real-time challenges of customer experience/success/care and marketing professionals.
- Morning tea refreshments, tea and coffee.
- Gain a thorough understanding of CXPA’s (Customer Experience Professionals Association) body of knowledge, supporting tools, methodologies and frameworks to effectively embed the six competencies:
- Customer Centric Culture
- Customer Experience Organisational Adoption and Accountability
- Customer Experience Strategy
- Metrics, Measurement, and ROI
- Experience Design, Improvement, and Innovation
- Voice of the Customer, Customer Insight and Understanding
- Equip you as a CX leader with the fundamental capabilities and expectations required to succeed in your role.
- Uplift your CX capabilities to apply holistic customer experience management in your company, minimise inefficiencies and maximize superior management techniques for customer experience excellence and business growth.
- Prepare and provide you with guidance on becoming a Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) developed by the CXPA.
- Increase your score for the Certified Customer Experience Professionals (CCXP) exam.
”I was fortunate to have been a participant in the first CXPA Authorised Customer Experience Excellence Course offered in Australia by Anita of ManagingCX and Lynn Hunsaker of ClearAction. The course was cleverly created to support deep learning across all pillars of the Customer performance domains with teaching, materials supplied and resources suggested for further learning all rated 10/10 giving immediate value! Thank you, thank you, thank you Anita and Lynn, you have fast tracked my learning in all things Customer and pulled the covers back on Customer truths with depth and practical meaning.Vanessa BedelisManager Customer Experience Strategy
”The CX Excellence Course provided a wealth of information that consolidated and extended both my theoretical and practical knowledge of CX. The facilitators are hugely knowledgeable and very generous in sharing their experience and materials. The course provides fantastic online resources which will be a very useful reference point in future. I highly recommend this course for current and aspiring CX leaders and practitioners.Jenny HunterProduct Director
”Within the first week of the course I was able to start applying the learnings in my organisation. The list of resources provided was exhausting and helped me understand that the work needed to become an expert in CXM is overwhelming Lynn’s knowledge is amazing and her confidence infectious. Anita is totally dedicated, knowledgeable and so humble. This course is essential for understanding the disciplines required for world class CXMIan StokolCustomer Experience Design Lead