No pre-requisites, although we recommend a growth mindset with a passion and tenacity for improving the experiences of customers and the people who serve them.
This course is suitable for:
- Experienced CX practitioners aiming to validate their mastery and are working towards obtaining CXPA’s internationally recognized certification (CCXP). Learn about the CCXP
- Managers and students who are new to the customer experience profession and want to quickly get a grip on the key competencies required to do their job well.
Why choose this course?
The Customer Experience Excellence Course has been designed by Lynn Hunsaker, CCXP, CXPA Authorised Training Provider, CXPA Board Member, Adjunct professor at University of California Santa Cruz Silicon Valley Extension.
Most people have certain customer experience specialties in their career background. What you need to succeed is a solid understanding of the full spectrum of customer experience competencies. This course focusses on CXPA’s (Customer Experience Professionals Association) body of knowledge (six competencies), best practices, supporting tools, methodologies and frameworks.
This course is designed to fit into your busy schedule through its delivery options, full day or consecutive weekly ½ day sessions giving you the opportunity to reflect and apply learnings in the workplace as you progress though the course.
We utilise a blended learning methodology. Lynn will deliver the course via live webinar withAnita Siassios facilitating onsite. Course materials will then be available online for 12 months (refer to Course Inclusions below).
You will extend your professional network with other CX leaders across industries locally and internationally.
- Course handbook including supporting case studies, latest research papers and templates per competency.
- A competency topic mastery certificate is issued after you have completed the Topic Mastery scenario questions satisfactorily in each of the 6 modules, verbally or in writing.
- Access to all online course webinar content for 12 months.
- CX Myth-busters, succinct frameworks and success factors, exam practice questions, and topic mastery scenarios that will up-level your CX expertise and help you discern the best answer among several good options.
- Competency capability gap template and action plan for continued development.
- A PDF download of Michael Bartlett’s, CCXP “CCXP Exam Preparation” booklet containing 17 principles and 40 practice questions with detailed reasoning behind correct answer selection.
- Exclusive 12-month free membership to ClearAction Continuum Value Exchange a real-time online platform that personally tailors solutions to real-time challenges of customer experience/success/care and marketing professionals.
- Morning tea refreshments, tea and coffee.
- Gain a thorough understanding of CXPA’s (Customer Experience Professionals Association) body of knowledge, supporting tools, methodologies and frameworks to effectively embed the six competencies:
- Customer Centric Culture
- Organisational Adaption and Accountability
- Customer Experience Strategy
- Metrics, Measurement, and ROI
- Experience Design, Improvement, and Innovation
- Voice of Customer, Customer Insight and Understanding
- Equip you as a CX leader with the fundamental capabilities and expectations required to succeed in your role.
- Uplift your CX capabilities to apply holistic customer experience management in your company, minimise inefficiencies and maximize superior management techniques for customer experience excellence and business growth.
- Prepare and provide you with guidance on becoming a Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) developed by the CXPA.
Increase your score for the Certified Customer Experience Professionals (CCXP) exam.
Lynn Hunsaker – Trainer
Lynn Hunsaker is a CCXP Authorised Training Provider, CCXP and serves on the Board of Directors for Customer Experience Professionals Association(CXPA). She led customer experience transformation for over 25 years at Fortune-250 companies. Winner of CustomerThink Hall of Fame award, CustomerThink author of the year 2017 and 2015, CXPA-recognised trainer for Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) exam, American Marketing Association Chapter Excellence Award as president of Silicon Valley AMA, author of 6 benchmarking studies and 3 handbooks including Innovating Superior Customer Experience, and numerous thought leader lists. ASQ Certified Quality Manager, MBTI Certified Practitioner, CXPA Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP), AMA Professional Certified Marketer (PCM).
Adjunct professor at University of California Santa Cruz Silicon Valley Extension; taught 5 years at University of California Berkeley Extension, San Jose State University, Mission College.
Anita Siassios – Facilitator
Anita Siassios is a Customer Experience and Project Management consultant and speaker. Anita’s passion is connecting customer and culture to empower customer-centric growth. With over 30 years’ experience, her expertise stretches across the globe specialising in Technology, Finance, Operations and volunteer work in Health and Aged Care.
Anita’s consulting work and professional speaking is designed to create and sustain a customer-centric culture, build team capability and help organisations transform their customer experiences. Anita is the founder of the award-winning Customer Experience Professionals Association(CXPA) Melbourne Network where she strives to uplift the skill of CX professionals. Anita is a Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP), certified Forrester CX-Pro, winner of the CXPA 2018 Extra Mile Award, Australian Ambassador and judge for International Customer Experience Awards (2018 and 2019).
Module 1 - Customer-Centric Culture
Module 2 - Organizational Adoption and Accountability
Module 3 - Customer Experience Strategy
Module 4 - Metrics, Measurement and ROI
Module 5 - Design, Improvement and Innovation
Module 6 - Voice of the Customer, Insight and Understanding