Customer Centric Culture Certification
Co – facilitated by Anita Siassios
Join us as we launch a NEW Customer Centric Training Program with the MarketCulture Academy this coming March over a 6 week period co-facilitated by Anita Siassios.
Obsessed customer-driven companies are 31% more profitable than
MarketCulture Academy, the Premiere Online Learning Academy for Customer Culture Professionals develops your expertise and helps your company build the customer-centric culture it needs to win.
You will learn from the experts who have been researching and innovating Customer Culture for over fifteen years and serve customers around the globe. Advance your knowledge, your career, and your contributions to your customers and organizations by becoming certified in the most stable business discipline.
The Customer Centric Culture Foundation and Certification Course comprises of 4 self-paced learning modules:
– 4 online instructor-led sessions
– Project submission and knowledge test (Module 5)
– Presentation and certification awards (Module 6)
Upcoming course intake: 12 May
Registration closes: 5 May
Module 1: Wednesday, 12 May (3 hours)
Module 2: Wednesday, 19 May (2 hours)
Module 3: Wednesday, 26 May (2 hours)
Module 4: Wednesday, 2 June (2 hours)
Module 5: Self Paced Tasks – Project Submission Due Friday, 11 June
Module 6: Certification Presentation Meeting Friday, 18 June (1 hour)
Live Sessions Starting Time:
10am – Singapore
1pm – Sydney
1. To receive a foundational understanding of the practices and tools that can shape your companies culture around the customer and move the drivers of customer experience forward in your organisation.
2. To develop a business case for taking the next step in your organisation to strengthen customer culture practices.
3. To gain practical knowledge that you are encouraged to use in your organisation.
4. To widen your influence with colleagues and senior leaders through a credible, proven framework, measurement and action system.
5. To be part of a connected community of customer culture practice professionals from across the world.
6. To see a pathway for you as a professional to gain accredited expertise and higher-level leadership.